- This event has passed.
Create the community your heart knows is possible
February 22 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Possibility Management is a body of work that has been evolving in Europe for more than 40 years, focusing on deep connection, community building and evolving beyond modern culture.
This is a practical skill-building workshop. Skills include:
– Centering and grounding
– Detecting and lowering your numbness bar
– Upgrading your thought-maps and feelings
– Team & community building
– Speaking your vision and manifesting your vision
– Holding and navigating space.
– Detecting hidden purposes.
90-125NZD sliding scale: you decide how much you pay according to your financial situation and investment for this workshop.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Send a message via FB or send an email to email@example.com. You can also register via the button on this page.
TIME AND LOCATION:
22.02.2019, 9am to 4pm @Kotinga Hall